On This Website
- All Things Medieval — There are lots of interesting articles about castles, knights and other medieval things to be found here.
- Buckethead Signature Les Paul — At Gibson guitars.
- Watson, Matt. “13 Ways to Tail a Log File on Windows and Linux”. Stackify. February 17, 2013.
- Braille Translation — Free online translator from Unicode text to Braille.
- “How to Write in Braille”. WikiHow. Undated. Accessed September 9, 2016.
- Justia U.S. Law — US law, case law, codes, statutes and regulations.
- Locating the Law, 5th edition, Revised (2011) — From the Southern California Association of Law Libraries.
- Robert Crown Law Library — At the Stanford Law School, Stanford University.
- U.S. Government Printing Office Style Manual 2008 [PDF (8.17 MB)] —
United States Government
- Agency List in eCFR (Electronic Code of Federal Regulations) —
- Geological Survey, United States (USGS) —
- Government Publishing Office, United States (USGPO) —
- FDsys (Federal Digital System) — Provides free online access to official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government.
- United States Courts —
No links yet.
Library of Congress
- Library of Congress —
- Prints & Photographs Reading Room —
- Geophysics Institutions Throughout the World — U.S. Geological Survey
- Online Tone Generator —
- U.S. Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program —
- Blender — From the website: “Blender is the free and open source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, even video editing and game creation.”
- GIMP —
- Inkscape —
- Brands of the World — Freely downloadable vector logos.
- Fastener Information — BoltDepot.com. Just about everything you ever wanted to know about fasteners.
- GoEnglish.com — Illustrated index of idioms and phrases.
- WeTransfer — For when you need to transfer large files. You can transfer files up to 2 GB in size. You can send the files to up to 20 people. The file is automatically deleted after seven days. WeTransfer sends an email message with a download link to the recipient.